1.16.2014

Oh happy day!


{Balloon toss with the kids at Lifesongs Ziway Elementary School - from my 2012 trip}

Yesterday we were notified that we received a $2,000 matching grant from Lifesong for Orphans!!  I can't tell you what an encouragement that was for our family.   Lifesong is such an awesome organization and we have been blessed to work with them on their projects in Ethiopia.  Lifesong is committed to bringing joy and purpose to orphans around the world.  Thank you Lifesong!!

In addition, we were also notified that we have been approved for a Both Hands Project!  I'm still waiting to get more details on that.

If you would like information on how you can contribute to our matching grant please let me know.  Our goal is to raise the funds by March 15, 2014! 

{A big shout out to my Wednesday morning Bible Study girls, your prayers and encouragement have meant so much these past 6 months.  I'll miss you this term, stop by for coffee anytime I'll be here sewing and hanging with Lukie!  Also to my fellow adoptive mamas Amy & Shana for always lifting our family up in prayer, you're the best cheerleaders a girl could ask for!}

Thank you EVERYONE for all your prayers and support! 

No comments:

Post a Comment