11.04.2013

Asfaw's Story

I came across this video posted by a friend on facebook.  Such a powerful story.

I hope you will take a few moments to watch Asfaw's Story.




Today we also had our USCIS fingerprinting done.  I have to say it was very surreal sitting in the room with Ryan and Luke.  Just over 3 years ago we were going through the same process for our first adoption.  Holding my almost 4 year old and remembering the same prayers I had for his adoption and now here we are on journey #2.  This time with our eyes much more open to the needs of children and the unimaginable loss they will or have already faced.  

Luke then rambled off a few questions, asking me if a baby had been born yet and where she was.  My heart skipped a beat.  So many unknowns, but trusting in Him.    

No comments:

Post a Comment