10.18.2013

{auction - postponed}

After much thought, we have decided to post-pone our online auction until after the holidays.  

You might be thinking, why?  Well here is how I have been feeling lately.  The holidays are always such a busy time for any family, not to mention all the time I have already spent focusing on this adoption.  While we are still a family of 5 I want to focus on my 3 littlest, during this season and the reason we celebrate this special time.  More time lost focusing on the auction right now isn't where my heart wants to be.  

The beautiful fall leaves and glorious sunshine will soon be gone, leaving me much more time in January to sew and put together a really fun auction (I hope anyway)!  

We continue to pray we will be able to submit our dossier fee soon (we have about 1/3 of it now), but we are trusting in God to show us the perfect timing.  

Thank you so much, to all of you who have been so generous with your 
prayers, financial support and encouragement!  



  

No comments:

Post a Comment