5.31.2012

{spring photos}

Little bit of this, little bit of that

 Noah sporting his new swim goggles


 Brooke on her new wheels!


 
 Race day
Brooke ran a 1k, no stopping and sprinted to beat me at the end.  Stinker!  
Not far I know, but like her mother she is not a fan of running. 
I had the joy of pushing 33lb Lukie in the giant Bob. 


 Neighborhood Easter egg hunt

Easter Sunday


This is what happens when Luke goes shopping with Brooke. 


 My handsome little guy!



Backyard fun with friends!



 Noah LOVES soccer!
 


 
Enjoying the Erie Balloon Festival from our backyard


 
 Noah's "early" birthday party with friends
(We thought we would be in Seattle by now, so he celebrated early with his Colorado buddies)

 


 Noah's last day of preschool & the Wheels Parade!  
Starting a new preschool was hard on Noah, but we couldn't have asked for a nicer bunch of kids to have in his class.  They are going to be missed so much!




 Field day at Brooke's school


  Brooke's last day of 1st grade.  So many new friends and so many memories.  
She is growing up way too fast!


I also had the privilege of spending 4 days away with some fabulous adoptive mama friends of mine.  Many of them I met for the first time in Ethiopia when Ryan and I met Luke.  We share such a close bond and I am so blessed to have these ladies in my life! 
BIG thanks to my husband that encourages me to do things like this! 
The hardest part, saying goodbye to all of them again. 
I'm still praying we have that travel group reunion someday soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment